Friday, October 26, 2007

feelin' lazy

I have been meaning to post our Utah adventures, but I just haven't felt like putting forth the effort. It IS nice to change up the blog scenery every now and again. So, without further ado, I give you our trip (sans effort):

cold, cold family picnic
baseball with dad
Provo Canyon picnic - the only cold day
"hold still"
ringing the bell at Gardner Village - probably a no-no
witch-ball at Gardner Village

Not pictured:
  • Sweet Candy Co. Factory Tour and 27 lbs of watermelon taffy
  • Nana and her child calming and nurturing skills
  • Gateway Mall
  • Grandpa and his baseball skills - aah the glory days
  • Expedex
  • Fort building with cousins
  • 45 minute wait in a reception line to say 90-second hello to Mark's former mission companion. Totally worth it though.
  • BYU bookstore
  • hangin' out with the sisters
  • Cousin Kris' beautiful home tour
  • The ferret who got dangerously close to our picnic

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh, that ferret was nasty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love Gardener Village. More than that, Archibalds fried Green Tomatoes in the Mill house! That is a family tradition for us when we go to SLC. I am jealous. What a nice time of year to be there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that "hold still" family shot!

    ReplyDelete