Your yard looks wonderful! AG
I can't remember what spring is like.
Still waiting for spring, like Emily. Your plants are awesome!
I dont know what it is about it, but I just love the Chunkiness of a natal plum bush. And I love the dark green in the leaves. Just so pretty. Weirdo.....
Inspirational back yard! I am loving spring and dreaming of my own back yard makeover. . .
What blessings you have right in your own backyard! I can't believe something so beautiful can exist in AZ. Have you noticed the orange rose tree in Aimee Cardon's neighbor's front yard? It's amazing! PS. Have a great time this weekend!
I love it! I stand in my front yard and dream of what I can do and then I see your pictures - yep, that is what I was dreaming!
TODAY I wish I were you, tanning in the Carribbean!
Hi!!I know what you mean about the ever elusive spring! I love your flowers back there! Just stopping by to say Hi. Squag. :)
Your yard looks wonderful! AG
ReplyDeleteI can't remember what spring is like.
ReplyDeleteStill waiting for spring, like Emily. Your plants are awesome!
ReplyDeleteI dont know what it is about it, but I just love the Chunkiness of a natal plum bush. And I love the dark green in the leaves. Just so pretty.
ReplyDeleteWeirdo.....
Inspirational back yard! I am loving spring and dreaming of my own back yard makeover. . .
ReplyDeleteWhat blessings you have right in your own backyard! I can't believe something so beautiful can exist in AZ. Have you noticed the orange rose tree in Aimee Cardon's neighbor's front yard? It's amazing!
ReplyDeletePS. Have a great time this weekend!
I love it! I stand in my front yard and dream of what I can do and then I see your pictures - yep, that is what I was dreaming!
ReplyDeleteTODAY I wish I were you, tanning in the Carribbean!
ReplyDeleteHi!!
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about the ever elusive spring! I love your flowers back there! Just stopping by to say Hi.
Squag. :)