Wednesday, September 3, 2008

the many faces {and braces} of molly


for this girl, nothing was greeted with more anticipation than the day she got her braces last year. that day was recently trumped - the day she got them OFF!
congratulations molly! we hope you enjoyed your celebratory corn on the cob, popcorn and apple-bobbing.

9 comments:

  1. yay molly! you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow, that girl is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She couldn't be cuter...with or without braces. I'm happy for her!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. chica bonita! beautiful girl! Nana

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Molly is the most beautiful girl around and the sweetest girl as well. you have done a great job Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Molly! You are so lucky to get them over with so early!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I fully agree with Kara Jayne and Bekki, and props to Mark too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a horrible aunt - I didn't even realize it at Sunday dinner. She looks so grown up and pretty! Wowsa Molly!

    ReplyDelete