Monday, August 25, 2008

going once, going twice...

Gabby, over at Designmom, has come up with a great idea. She's holding an online auction Thursday, Aug. 28, to benefit Christian and Stephanie and their impending medical bills (we're talking millions). She's linking to anyone else who wants to do the same. Cool. So on Thursday, check her site for all the wonderful items for sale, then come back to mine and bid on a one-of-a-kind handmade baby quilt, made by moi. Tell your friends. It's a really nice thing to do for someone in need, and you'll get something really cute in return! Really. Tell your friends. If no one bids, my sweet mom will feel obligated to buy it!
Thanks, Emily, for the idea and the push.

7 comments:

Courtney said...

I'd love one of your quilts and I don't really even have a baby anymore...

abby said...

that is a great idea sarah! i don't think you need to worry, that blanket will be hot hot hot.

Nancy said...

so great, I'm trying to come up with something I can make, I'll put a link on my blog in the next day or two and tell my friends!

Anonymous said...

No obligation. I would love the quilt and love the cause. AG

AliceK[i]ND said...

Yay! Maybe now I can get one of your famous gorgeous quilts!

MarySue said...

What a wonderful thing you are doing. I'm praying for your family also. I've been reading NieNie Dialogs for over a year.

Deb said...

I can't bid, but good luck Sarah! The quilt is so beautiful! Please call me ANY time you need a sitter to go to the hospital!