Monday, January 5, 2009

you don't have to be from Utah to love Jello

Last night I was telling Alice and Debbie about a yummy dessert I had several years ago. I have not made it myself, but I thought I would post the recipe, to clarify what I really couldn't remember last night. My kids loved it. I loved it. I know. I know. It's jell-o. But it really was good. I gave it a new name that better represents its delicious flavor. Doesn't it sound better than "Creamy orange jello?"

Orange Creamsicle

 3 oz orange Jello
5 oz lemon pudding, cook
1 cup milk
3.5 oz lemon pudding (instant)
8 oz cool whip

Mix orange Jello (as directed) and put in 9 x 13 pan. Don't refrigerate yet. Cook, according to directions, large lemon pudding. Pour into orange Jello and wire whisk together. Refrigerate until set. TOPPING: Mix small box of instant pudding, milk and Cool Whip. Stir together and spread on top of set Jello.

2 comments:

abby said...

you really need to move here.

Sarah said...

is that because you want me to make you some orange creamsicle jello?