My favorite things about this happy 9 year old:
- He likes things to be fair and he is aware of others' feelings.
- He loves to read, especially books in a series.
- He convinced his teacher to let him test at a higher level in reading and proved he could ace the tests.
- He is a great helper with the babies.
- He wants to either be in the NFL, or serve in the army (it's a gun thing).
- He is a very talented football player.
- He willingly fasted on his birthday, because it was fast Sunday, and that's just what we do.
- He was thrilled with his birthday and repeatedly told us how awesome his day was.
- He is forgiving and makes me want to follow his example.
Happy Birthday Jonah. We love you!