1. Don't worry about not bringing a camera to your one day at Disneyland. Your phone will suffice. Plus, you don't need another heavy bag to lug around. Nothing unique about D-land photos anyway.
2. Never return to Disneyland for spring break. Never. Ever. (Why didn't we learn that lesson 3 spring breaks ago?)
4. Don't believe Darin when she says her lovely home is "nothing special."5. Watch those babies around stairs.
6. Don't forget your camera on the day you spend at Laguna's Main Beach. You will miss photo ops of your kids on boogie boards, loving the cold water and babies playing happily in the sand.
7. Always make time for the amazingly secluded beach just across the street from your hosts. It is stunning.
8. Let Mark take the camera, even if he resists a little.
9. Let Molly take the camera every now and again too. She's got a good eye and enjoys taking pictures.
10. Your dream beach house looks good from the back too.
11. Don't believe the kids when they whine about not wanting to go explore the secluded beach. They will thank you later.
12. Everything in CA grows! Obviously.
13. Your hostess is fabulous.