But enough about our children's vomit...
A few tidbits about the top photo:
- Our wedding photos were taken on Monday and we got married the next Saturday, So I got my hair and makeup done twice. And Mark saw the dress before we actually got married. I'm not big on that tradition.
- My friend, Nancy (who is also my sister's sister-in-law) made my jewelry. We traded for some quilting and I'm afraid I got the better deal. I owe you Nancy.
- I did not wear earrings and I don't remember why.
- I had never worn acrylic nails until that week. And never since.
- Mark's tuxedo vest was a size XXL. It was way too big, but actually looks pretty good in this photo.
About the bottom photo:
- This was the first full day of our honeymoon in Paris.
- We stayed at the only hotel (at least at the time) on the Champs-Elysees. It was perfectly located and really beautiful, especially the view at night.
- My [junior high / high school / college] French was helpful, especially when ordering food and when we needed to translate a sign. But it was almost no use in a conversation.
- We ate crepes everyday for breakfast and lunch and I could've eaten more, but I did not want to out-eat Mark. Looking back though, he ordered his with ham and cheese. I ordered sugar everytime. No wonder I was still hungry.