Molly is 12!
12 is the magic ear-piercing number at our house. I have never seen Molly more excited than when I told her she could get her ears pierced a few days before her birthday, since we would be on vacation on the actual day. And I surprised her by having a few of her school friends waiting for her when we got to Icing (which we learned is the "more mature" sister-store to Claire's).
Then her friend's mom, who was with us, decided to surprise her daughter and get her ears pierced too.These two were just glowing!
- She's a hard worker.
- She is excited to go to Junior High this year and not wear uniforms anymore.
- She is a wonderful helper with Hank and George.
- She is organized and responsible.
- She is a good student and already thinking about college scholarships.
- She is not afraid to try new things.
- She is a really good swimmer.
- She looks cute in her braces, and tries very hard not to complain about them.
- She has a beautiful singing voice.
- She wants to do what's right.
- She is sensitive to others' feelings.
- She is thebomb.com. Happy Birthday Molly!