- They both love to be in the pool. Hank (in blue) and George would do anything to be out there. On this particular day, I put down my dinner plans, and took them both out to sit in the shallow end with dad and me. The water was unusually chilly (see Owen shivering on the diving board), but they both loved it.
- Hank has recently figured out how to crawl.
- Both boys can now eat cheerios without gagging, although it's more fun to throw them on the floor.
- Both boys love peach smoothies, we discovered last night.
- Goerge is easily startled by loud noises ( i.e. cub scout pack meeting last night). Hank isn't really phased by them.
- I love when they laugh at/with each other.
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Hanky Man and Georgie Boy are 10 months old.