I made this quilt for my friend, Bree, who is having her second baby, but first girl in August. Her baby shower was last night. When I have a deadline (a shower), I can get things done. No deadline = low productivity. (I have 3 quilt tops done. They've been waiting to be quilted for weeks and months, one of which is for my own children.)I used triangles that were discards from 2 other quilts. I only had to add 2 different solid pinks (12 blocks total) to make the quilt big enough.
I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. These images were pre-wash. After I washed and dried the quilt, I had to do some binding repair, which has never happened before. I'm glad I washed it before my friend did, so I could fix the problem before she saw it.